Friday, January 8, 2010

Weird Things on the Internet

There are some pretty strange things on the Internet. Yesterday, I decided to surf awhile and see what strange sites I could come across, and here are some of the things I found.

How about the MSNBC Weird Science Awards 2009-2010:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34712701?pg=1>1=43001#Science_weird_2010

Top vote winner was:

Rabbit penises restored
They claimed: “That's one small step for rabbit penises, and potentially one giant hop for restorative surgery.” The experiment that gave rabbits lab-grown penises capable of fathering offspring.

Weird enough for you?
I’ve only just begun. I heard about the next on The Rosie O’Donnell Radio Show on Sirius/XM. It’s a website devoted to popping zits! www.popthatzit.com The site description says, “Welcome to a zit poppers dream! Popthatzit.com has tons of zit popping videos and pictures all for your pleasure. Stop by today!!”

There’s more. Let me introduce:
www.PlaidStallions.com, “Mocking the seventies a catalogue page at a time.”

Want to know how much you’re worth?
Find out at HumanForSale.com
I’m worth $2,660,716. There is also a cadaverforsale.com website.

If you want to find some more weird sites, visit this one to locate some: http://www.weirdwebbed.com/

Happy Surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment